Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to apply?
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 Vouchers?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
3. What lease terms are offered?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer flexible lease terms from 6 to 13 months.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- Nuvelo at Parkside is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply.
- $200 pet deposit. $200 non-refundable fee/dog, $100 non-refundable fee/cat
- Monthly fees: $40 pet rent/dog; $15 pet rent/cat
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Residents are responsible for all utilities, which includes water/sewer, trash, electric, heat and gas.
6. What parking options are available?
- Your home at Nuvelo at Parkside includes one space in our heated, underground garage.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including Concierge services, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.