Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Nuvelo at Parkside is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 3 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- $200 pet deposit. $200 non-refundable fee/dog, $100 non-refundable fee/cat
- Monthly fees: $40 pet rent/dog; $15 pet rent/cat
- Residents are responsible for all utilities, which includes water/sewer, trash, electric, heat and gas.
- Your home at Nuvelo at Parkside includes one space in our heated, underground garage.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including Concierge services, online rent payment, online reservations for booking amenity spaces, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
- If locked out call 952-333-7577 dial 2. Contact emergency maintenance if it is after hours. The after hours lock out fee is $75.00. Our office can let you in if it is during office hours with no fee.
- No, renter's insurance is not required.
- Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for processing an application.
If you have questions that we haven't answered here, please contact one of our Nuvelo at Parkside team members. We're happy to help!
The staff is very attentive to the needs of the residents and has a great 'open door policy'. The location is ideal and is only walking distance from just about any kind of restaurant!